About the role
Alice Labs is looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience. Experienced background in Flutter is strongly desirable.
- Developing user-facing mobile applications using Flutter
- Building modular and reusable components
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Writing IOS/Android plugins
- Use your experience in front-end technologies to identify frameworks, libraries
- Staying up-to-date with all recent developments in Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform development teams on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes
- Maintain a strong social presence in relevant communities: LinkedIn, Slack, Quora, Reddit, etc.
- 3+ years of overall commercial experience in mobile development (iOS/Android/Flutter)
- 1.5+ years of Flutter experience
- Strong understanding of REST architecture
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design
- Knowledge about BloC architecture
- Strong understanding of what are tests and why we need them
- Experience with SQL and SQLite
- GitHub with pet projects on Flutter experience is a plus
- Experience with designer tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.) is a plus
- Friendly and personable demeanor