About the Role
The person will fundamentally control the lifecycle of our product, work between cross-functional teams and draw insights from users, market, competition and our product itself. The person will lead the product team including PMs, UI/UX designers, Product Analysts.
This is a key role for the growth of the company, and the person can move towards VP/SVP of product to CPO in future. The person will be directly working with the CEO to own the product.
- Manages the product roadmap and release plans
- Adjusts strategies and visions according to user feedback
- Draw insights from users, market, competition and our product itself
- Helps foster communication between stakeholders, product owner, and team
- Improve each stage of the product adoption funnel
- Responsible for metrics and milestones of the product
- Have experience building a product and managing team
- Talks in numbers (very much data oriented)
- Familiar with tools and processes related to Product Management
- Fits with our culture (stated above)