We're a close-knit team working on a complete customer service software as a service (SaaS) solution. Our platform combines social messaging channels, live customer support, multilingual chatbots, e-commerce inventory, customer database, and broadcast marketing into one unified shared inbox. All in all, we offer a unique all-in-one solution that allows online businesses and stores to streamline their customer journey, from support to sales to marketing.
We’re currently growing at a fast pace, serving over 100+ brands from across 20+ countries, especially the Middle East and South Asian regions. Our family of brands includes Unilever, Maybelline New York, MyAura, Newme, Hyuga Life, Mini, and hundreds of rising brands. After securing over 500k in seed funding from HOF Capitals and Anchorless Bangladesh, we’re genuinely excited about what the future holds.
About the role
We're looking for a self-starter, process-driven Project Manager who’s passionate about building a truly global product from the heart of Bangladesh. In doing so, you’ll work closely with the CEO and team leads across all teams to lead and manage business projects that support MyAlice's continued growth. You'll be responsible for driving workstreams, pushing functional owners, tracking progress, and successfully implementing changes that improve and optimize overall business results. Most importantly, you'll ensure that key business goals are tracked, measured, and achieved.
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager, preferably in software development.
- Proven track record or portfolio of owning or leading 0-to-1 projects in technology-related fields.
- Well-verse in agile methodologies, best practices, and tools, such as, Jira and Notion.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and obsessive need for efficiency.
- Extraordinary communication and collboaration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and work under tight deadlines.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Passion for continuously learning and improving project management processes, tools, and techniques.
- Able to make data-driven decisions from sprint reports and team feedback.
- Plan and manage projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop project timelines and schedules, and monitor project progress against these schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to ensure that project goals are aligned with business objectives.
- Manage project risks and issues, and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items.
- Ensure project deliverables are of high quality, and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders, and communicate project status, issues, and risks in a clear and concise manner.
- Track and report project metrics, and use data to drive decision-making.
- You’ll work directly with the product team, and report to the CEO.
- 5 working days a week from Sunday to Thursday.
- Flexible and hybrid working modality.
- Friendly and healthy work culture (can be verified by any MyAlice employee).
- Unlimited paid-time off under terms and conditions.
- Salary range 60,000 - 80,000 BDT/month (negotiable)
- Yearly salary review.
- 2 festival bonuses.
How to apply
Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2023. We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on the resume that you submit. Please give us a good reason to select you! Taking the time to research the role, see who we are, what we do, and what you can do for us will increase your chance of success. Your cover letter is where you have the space to do this.