We're a close-knit team working on a complete customer service software as a service (SaaS) solution. Our platform combines social messaging channels, live customer support, multilingual chatbots, e-commerce inventory, customer database, and broadcast marketing into one unified shared inbox. All in all, we offer a unique all-in-one solution that allows online businesses and stores to streamline their customer journey, from support to sales to marketing.
We’re currently growing at a fast pace, serving over 100+ brands from across 20+ countries, especially the Middle East and South Asian regions. Our family of brands includes Unilever, Maybelline New York, MyAura, Newme, Hyuga Life, Mini, and hundreds of rising brands. After securing over 500k in seed funding from HOF Capitals and Anchorless Bangladesh, we’re genuinely excited about what the future holds.
What you'll do
- Design and build new services and/or contribute to existing services that support our product.
- Collaborate with internal teams for building and/or tweaking services to solve interesting problems, support new use cases, while staying integral to our core purpose.
- Understand business requirements and implement them in code.
- Troubleshoot customer issues by diving deep into application logs and metrics.
- Follow best practices and conventions while writing code.
- Write testable, maintainable, and readable code.
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer, preferably in software development company.
Our current tech stack
- Python, Django, FastAPI
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Celery, RabbitMQ, Redis
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- ElasticSearch and CloudWatch
- You’ll work directly with the engineering team, and report to the Tech lead and CEO.
- 5 working days a week from Sunday to Thursday.
- Flexible and hybrid working modality.
- Friendly and healthy work culture (can be verified by any MyAlice employee).
- Unlimited paid-time off under terms and conditions.
- Salary range 50,000-60,000 BDT/month (negotiable)
- Yearly salary review.
- 2 festival bonuses.
How to apply
Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on the resume that you submit. Please give us a good reason to select you! Taking the time to research the role, see who we are, what we do, and what you can do for us will increase your chance of success. Your cover letter is where you have the space to do this.